Click here to download the PDF version
Position: Mid-Level Cyber Analysis Support Specialist
Location: Maryland and Hawaii
POC: Integrity Business Solutions, Inc., 301.306.3100
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI plus Polygraph
- • Demonstrate competence with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- • A Subject Matter Expert in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies, and be able to serve as a Subject Matter Expert for working groups and meetings with partner organizations / agencies.
- • Analyze intelligence information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting analytical results, performing Internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations.
- • Minimum of six continuous years of work experience in intelligence analysis or a related field, or a minimum of five continuous years of work experience in intelligence analysis or a related field and a Bachelors degree in an applicable (math, science, computers, engineering) field.
- • Three years of Intelligence Community or related experience in intelligence analysis.
- • An effective writer and verbal communicator