United States Government, Department-level Customer #2
As a Prime Contractor, iBS recently completed a three-year effort supporting a department-level US federal agency in Washington DC and Virginia. iBS provided technical support in the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) of ITA networks and systems to include development of all C&A related documentation, conducting risk assessments and analysis, development of IT security architecture and drawings, and analyzing security impacts with regards to IT security planning activities. The following activities are were completed during this three year effort::
•Principal consultant to Chief Information Officer (CIO) on all matters involving the security of information systems.
• Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of information systems to ensure compliance with Executive Orders (PD-63), Federal Legislature (FISMA/OMB), and Commerce Directives.
• Reviewing Data Call and FISMA reports for annual FISMA compliance reporting
• Four Phase Certification and Accreditation (C&A) support for ensuring system accreditation at initial operating capability, every 3 years, or when major changes occur.
• Consultation with CIO and Designated Approving Authority (DAA) for recommending accreditation decisions.
• Reviewing and updating of System Security Plans annually or as necessary.
• Verifying security risk ratings for major and minor applications and general support system.
• Development of IA and IT security policies and guidelines for systems and networks.
• Development of agency IT Security Awareness and Training.
• Security planning involving reviewing and validating security requirements
United States Government, Department-level customer #1
As a Prime Contractor, iBS was recently awarded two contracts supporting our nation's ongoing diplomatic efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan. iBS security-cleared, foreign language professionals currently specialize languages such as Pashto, Dari, Arabic, and Kurdish (Kurmaji and Sorani). These professionals meet or exceed the customer's high standards for language proficiency, and their perfomance is tested and verified at level 4 or 5 based on the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scale for language proficiency measurement. Under the guidance of our experienced on-site project managers,our foreign language professionals provide the following services to a very high standard of accuracy, in a highly dynamic work environment, often under highly demanding circumstances and conditions:
- Conference and simultaneous Interpretion
- Consecutive Interpretion
- Transcription services
Maryland Procurement Office
As a subcontractor, iBS currently provides Intelligence Analysts, Intelligence Researchers, Intelligence Reporters, and other intelligence professionals including all-source Intelligence Analysts, Geospatial Operators, and Geospatial Analysts to a national level agency at three CONUS locations. The work and analytical contributions of our seasoned inteligence are frequently cited by our customers and intelligence end users for consistent reliability and positive impact the outcomes of military operations. iBS intelligence analysts take pride in the fact that they are key contributors to intelligence operations and intelligence products vital to our nation's interests overseas as well as our security within the homeland.